Information Technology Services (ITS)
Visit the ITS Zoom transition website for more information about the decision to switch to Zoom, transition steps, available training at Temple, and frequently asked questions.
The Computer Services Help Desk is staffed by professional consultants who are trained to assist you and your students with technical issues. You can contact the Computer Services Help Desk in a variety of ways:
- Website: Use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page.
- Phone: 215-204-8000.
- Walk-in: The TECH Center, Room 106.
- Live Chat: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday/Sunday: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching (CAT)
The CAT team looks forward to showing you how to use Zoom to best facilitate online synchronous meetings and classes. A variety of services are offered:
Zoom 24/7 Support
Zoom support is available to the Temple Community. You and your students will have access to this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Online help request
- Phone: US: +1.888.799.9666 ext 2 or +1.650.397.6096 ext 2
- Live chat via the blue “Help” chat bubble icon that appears on the bottom right of most Zoom pages.