Educational Technology Labs and Workspaces
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching offers up-to-date computer lab facilities for Temple University faculty and teaching assistants interested in incorporating technology into their instruction. We also have a lounge area and workspaces available for faculty to use throughout the work week.
- Visit the educational technology labs, listed below, for in person assistance.
- Visit our virtual drop-in educational technology lab, listed below, for assistance via Zoom.
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation for dedicated time with a specialist.
- Reserve a room dedicated for faculty and staff use to work independently, facilitate meetings or collaborate on a project.
- Use our lounge spaces (no appointment needed) for informal chats with colleagues or just to relax or read in a peaceful space. Complimentary coffee and tea are available.