Canvas 24/7 Support
Canvas Tier 1 support is available to the Temple Community. You and your students will have access to this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Phone: (833) 330-8387
- Live Chat: https://cases.canvaslms.com/apex/liveagentchat
The Computer Services Help Desk is staffed by professional consultants who are trained to assist you and your students with technical issues. You can contact the Computer Services Help Desk in a variety of ways:
- Website: Use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page.
- Phone: 215-204-8000.
- Walk-in: The TECH Center, Room 106.
- Live Chat: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday/Sunday: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching (CAT)
The CAT team are looking forward to showing you how to design your Canvas course to meet your course goals and the needs of your students. A variety of services are offered:
- Book an appointment with an Instructional Technology Consultant to obtain help on how to use Canvas features.
- Book an appointment with a Faculty Developer to explore how Canvas can meet your course goals and discover the ways that Canvas will benefit your face to face or online course.
- Canvas workshops and special events are coming soon and please stay tuned. Visit our Workshops and Registration page for updates on new course offerings and events.
- Phone: 215-204-8761.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://teaching.temple.edu.