An EdTech Student Partner will work with you to match the right technology to your teaching goals, offer one-on-one help on effectively implementing technology into your course, and help you learn more about the student perspective on teaching with technology. In addition, your Partner will connect you with a CAT faculty developer if you are seeking professional development opportunities or if you need advice on how to implement best teaching practices in your classes. Our Partners will meet you in your office or at the Instructional Technology Lab located in Room 110 at the Tech Center.
Our EdTech Student Partners will assist you with a variety of topics such as:
- using social media
- identifying and implementing LMS (Blackboard or Canvas) features to manage your course and inspire student engagement
- adding mobile applications into your class
- setting up online office hours
- identifying and using tools to record online lectures
- researching the technology tools to implement in your class
- implementing your ideas
- connecting you with a faculty developer for professional and course development resources
- and much more!