We are delighted to now offer an Advanced Online Teaching Institute to expand and add to the knowledge and skills you received in our existing Online Teaching Institute. While the Online Teaching Institute is not a prerequisite to registering for the Advanced Institute, we recommend that you take it first before signing up for the Advanced Institute.
Like the existing Online Teaching Institute, the Advanced Institute is a cohort-based course and is led by CAT instructors. The course is completely asynchronous and does not require live meetings so that you can complete the activities on your own time. Since it is cohort based, you will have the opportunity to discuss and learn from other faculty members in this cohort as well.
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Institute, you will be able to:
· Evaluate existing online courses and make recommendations for improvements.
· Create an inclusive online learning environment.
· Add multimedia components for student interaction and engagement.
· Explore collaborative learning strategies and techniques for effective online discussions.
· Include more robust online assessment strategies that promote academic integrity.
Register here for the following asynchronous cohort:
Monday, February 6 to Friday, February 24, 2022
Any questions? Please contact Dr. Emtinan Alqurashi (firstname.lastname@example.org)