Beginning Wednesday, March 18, CAT will suspend all in-person services until further notice. We’ll be moving online, but not out of reach! Our EdTech team and faculty developers will be available to support you as you teach online.
Have a quick question?
- Call us at 215-204-8761 during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Our specialists are still there on the other side of the phone line.
- Email email@example.com and a CAT staff member will answer your questions via email or get back to you to set up an appointment.
- Visit our Zoom Drop-in Help Room, a virtual lab that will be staffed by educational technology specialists during our regular business hours and at select evening and weekend times.
- Get 24/7 support for Canvas and Zoom.
Looking for an in-depth conversation or individual training?
- Schedule an online consultation with one of CAT’s faculty developers or educational technology specialists during our normal business hours, in the evening or on the weekend.
- Faculty in your college or school have volunteered to help their colleagues. Browse their special COVID-19 Transition office hours and reach out to them to schedule an appointment via Zoom.
Still need training?